At the Smile Design Center of Westchester, we restore your beautiful smile! Broken teeth, dental cavities, missing teeth, receding gums and sensitive teeth affect how you speak, and the natural beauty of your smile. They might even affect your self-image the way others view you in business and in relationships. Accidents and an acidic environment created by fermenting carbohydrates are some of the causes of these problems. Luckily, there are ways of restoring your smile to its former glory.
The restorative dental procedures at the Smile Design Center of Westchester play a major role in restoring your natural smile to its good looking, comfortable and functional state. We use the latest techniques, technology and materials in the dental industry to provide natural-looking results and long-term dental health for our modern patients.
Dr. Sapozhnik, the founder of Smile Design Center, is a highly trained restorative dentist operating in Westchester. He provides a wide range of treatments for damaged and missing teeth in order to give his valuable patients a beautiful smile and natural dental function for speaking and eating.
Dr. Sapozhnik is dedicated to a personalized approach to patient care. He will work with you to understand your oral health concerns and what your goals are. He then creates a treatment plan to restore the damaged or lost teeth. Examples of available restorations are:
- Fillings, using gold, silver amalgam or tooth-colored plastic materials called composite resin fillings.
- Crowns, tooth-shaped “caps” that are place over teeth to restore their shape, size, strength, and appearance or to cover a dental implant or to hold bridges.
- Bridges, false teeth that are designed to “bridge” the gap created by tooth loss.
- Implants, which are replacement tooth roots which will hold replacement teeth.
- Dentures, removable or fixed replacements for missing teeth and gums.
Dr. Sapozhnik is a leading restorative dentistry expert who incorporates technology in order to provide you with more accurate results. Whether you have a minor concern or a complex problem, Dr. Sapozhnik will solve it for you, giving you your best smile ever.
2042 Albany Post Rd #3,